Turn the verb in the brackets into the Present Continuous Tense!
1. Mr. Baker (teach) his son to ride a bicycle.
2. It (rain) very heavily.
3. I don’t think you (tell) the truth.
4. Today is a lovely day. The sun (shine) and the birds (sing).
5. Where is the puppy? It (lie) under the sofa.
6. Which fish (live) in the sea?
7. What (be) you (do) during your spare time?
8. Who (make) the terrible noise?
9. Oh, no! it (go) to hit me.
10. Tom (have) a bath now.
1. Mr baker is teaching his son to ride a bicycle
2. it is raining very heavily
3. I dont think you are telling the truth
4. Today is a lovely day. the sun is shining and the birds are singing
5. Where is the puppy? it is lying under the sofa
6. Which fish living in the sea?
7. What are you doing during your spare time?
8. Who is making the teribble noise?
9. Oh, no! it is going to hit me.
10.Tom is having a bath now.